Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lush Haul




So as ye all know, I am OBSESSED with lush and love literally all their products! No joke I've never had a product from lush that I didnt like or I hated!

Just the smell of lush when you walk in makes you want to buy everything in the store. The people that work in lush are definitely the best shop assistance I have ever encountered, they're so nice and really have a passion for any product that they're talking about!

I've been washing some videos recently on Youtube and these products have been raved about by a lot of beauty you-tubers. I have been wanting to try them since I heard them being mentioned and they just sounded so amazing when the girl in Lush was explaining them to me, almost like I was in a trance!

Angels on Bare Skin
Iv'e been wanting to use a gentle and organic cleanser for my morning routine for ages now and when I went into lush for just a browse I definitely got this off an impulse buy. This cleanser has been very gentle on the skin and the ingredients are just amazing and of course all natural! I cant really give a final review of the cleanser as ive only been using it for a few weeks but im hoping ill keep on liking it. The ingredients include; Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) , Glycerine , Kaolin ,Water (Aqua) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida) ,Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) ,Lavender Flowers (Lavendula hybrida) , *Limonene ,*Linalool






Grease Lightning
This is definitely a product I have loveeedddd! I have been using tea tree oil for about 2 years now and I've been feeling this it doesn't work as it use to I don't know if the product has changed or if its my skin not reacting to the tea-tree anymore. So when sales assistant mentioned this to me I was very intrigued, she explained that it has some tea tree and witch hazel in it which allows the flow of white blood cells to the troubled area and thus fighting the infection, It comes out as a gel and dry's over the problem area, it really does dry out the spot and works amazingly so far.


Rub Rub Rub
So I used this last weekend when I needed to take off the residue of my tan I had on during the week, I used it on wet skin so it seemed to be good as a scrub but I still had to go back with my exfoliating glove just to make sure I got everything off. In my own opinion I think if I used this on dry skin it would give a better and more intense scrub. It hydrates the skin amazingly which is something I didn't expect from this scrub!! This would be amazing as a once a week exfoliator just to get any dead skin off the surface of the skin, nothing too intense but will do the job.




Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
I've had three body moisturizers from lush and I've loved all three of them, they are so nourishing and do such a good job of hydrating the skin. Especially in these very cold winter months its key to hydrate the skin daily or if you have a really thick and nourishing skin conditioner like the 'Lush' products which I have reviewed on my blog these do a perfect job of nourishing the skin over night and leaving you with amazingly soft skin. This one has a real smell of roses, if you love this kind of scent then you're in for a real treat!



Hope ye enjoyed this quick skincare Lush Haul,
Love Rouxella x


No comments:

Post a Comment