Saturday 11 January 2014

Cocoa Brown Anyone?


"Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter – 1 HOUR TAN is a revolutionary, express, self-tan mousse that develops into a beautiful, natural-looking tan in just 1 hour!"


So here i am, after about 2/3 months of disappearing with the stress and study of school.( Don't kill me:( ) So for this post i was really thinking of what i should do next, since its just after Christmas i haven't really bought anything new but i have so many ideas from my Christmas presents, so i cant wait to let you see what i got.

A few weeks ago  i was in pennys/primark and in panic to try and find tan for my first night out as it was my birthday, i normally get the St.Morriz tan in dark but they had none left so i had to get the coco brown tan. I was a bit iffy as the first time i got this, after about 2 uses it started to come out as a liquid instead of a mouse and that turned me off it completely!But there was so much positive reviews on this tan that I just had to give it another try.

But i am now ADDICTED, it is literally the most perfect shade of tan, no streaks, no horrific smell, no orange tinge. I also bought the tough stuff body scrub which was amazing. Initially i thought it wouldn't be enough to really get a good use but i was amazed that i only used not even half in my shower before i put the tan on and the rest to take it off. The longevity in this tan is outstanding even after 2/3 showers a week later i still have a nice natural tan.

And don't worry any pale girls out there it is perfect, i'm quite pale and it doesn't look dirty or orange. It is so perfect for both already tanned girls and pale girls. Make sure you give it a good shake before using. So I applied about 2 layers with my pennys/primark tan mit ( they also do coco brown mits ;) ) after exfoliating in the shower and moisturizing. Then left it develop over night and the next day I had a quick body shower and applied another layer on my legs because for some reason tan never stays below my knee.

The scent is not like other tans, it is subtle and doesn't make you feel paranoid about smelling like tan if you were late and had to throw it on an hour before you go out. That is what is also so great about this tan, its fast developing so if you decided last minute you were gonna go out all you do is throw on a layer or two depending on your own preference and you're ready to go!







I would highly recommend this tan to everyone! For only €8 where can you go wrong!

And i would also like to praise the gorgeous Marissa Carter on her amazing success :)

Hope you enjoyed this review,
Love Rouxella x

No comments:

Post a Comment