Sunday 22 June 2014

Blank Canvas Cosmetics

WHERE HAVE I BEEN? yes i know, no excuses i have been terrible! but i'm back for good!

This review is about a few brushes that i purchased around christmas time from Blank Canvas Cosmetics! I heard so many reviews from irish youtubers and bloggers about these brushes and I never really got the chance to order makeup online but i was so excited for this to be my first real purchase! The delievery was really fast, i'm gonna say like 4-5 days i believe. The website has a wide range of brushes and brushes sets and also eye shadow palettes and blush palettes. I was in aweeee!

I got 5 brushes and also a blush/contour pallete! I seriously love everything i got and i was so happy with the service and the quality of these brushes! I really like building my collection and i am just overall happy with the company.

My favourite brush that i got was the  'F22 HD DOME FACE BRUSH IN METALLIC PURPLE'. It is a really dense and compacted brush which gives a lot of coverage to your foundation and really buffs it into the skin instead of it just sitting ontop on the skin. It is also a rounded top so it can really fit and 'swirl' into the creases in our faces. Its also very soft and it is handmade from extra soft high quality synthetic fibers and whats even better? It is 100% cruelty free!!
€13.99
Link







Another face brush that i got was the 'HOT PINK F20 FLAT BUFFER BRUSH'. I use this brush for either my power to really make sure my powder it being pressed onto the face instead of moving around the product that's underneath. I also use it for foundation if im going for a more natural look as it isn't as dense and compact as the brush above. I first thought when i ordered this it would be a bit more compact but i am in no way disappointed as it makes the skin look so flawless.
€13.99
Link





The first eye brush i got was the 'E24 FLAT SHADER BRUSH' OMG! i cant even get over how much i love this brush, ever since i got it nothing else is as good as putting on my base eyeshadow. It evenly distributes the eyeshadow, it pacts it on so its vibrant and it's also extremely soft! I seriously need to get another few of these cause if i lost it i'd be devastated!
€6.99
Link





The  'E25/26 BLENDING DUO' brush is just amazing, I use the E26 to distribute the eye shadow into the crease and give it a little blend and then, just before i'm finished i go in with the other side to make sure there isn't a defined line. This blends my eyeshadow so beautifully like no other brush i have found and the E25 side is also good for powdering the under eye concealer and to get a defined/strong contour at the side of your face,This brush is so soft like all the others and this brush is made from natural goat hair.
€10.99
Link





And last but not least the 'F10 SMALL SOCKET BLENDER'. Since ive gotten this brush they have come out with a newer version called the 'E10 SMALL SOCKET BLENDER(SYNTHETIC VERSION)' This is now a holy grail product for me! It makes it so easy to get a defined crease and gets into those places that might be difficult to get with a normal blending brush. This brush is very soft and is a must for us girls that don't have a very defined crease.
€6.99
Link



As you can tell i am delighted with these brushes and there hasn't been any shedding during the 6 months i've had them. These brushes are extremely versatile and affordable! They are top quality and at such an amazing price!! The service was amazing and was such an ease, especially when you're not use to ordering products online, The website is outstanding, so clear and informational!
http://www.blankcanvascosmetics.com/ . I cant wait till i make another purchase ,there is just so many brushes to chose from!!

Hope you enjoyed this review,
Love Rouxella x

No comments:

Post a Comment