Tuesday 26 May 2015

Pre-Bed Relaxation..



Hello Loves,
Recently I have really tried my best to relax and un-wind when getting into bed and in a sense, try and switch off from the world. This is definitely a hard one for me as lately I have really been into constantly checking my Instagram and Snapchat. But I know myself that it isnt good to be on my phone and social media right before I go to bed. So I thought I'd share a few of the things I like to do to really get my mind from overthinking when I'm trying to go to sleep.

Firstly I have got to have a cup of tea in my hands, I really do think tea relaxes my body and also my mind. It really does get you all cosy and makes you feeling relaxed.Side Note! how cute is my tea cup? On a regular basis I would just have my favourite tea, which is of course a good cup of 'Barrys Tea'. How could one be Irish and not like Barrys Tea? Is that possible? But lately I have also been loving Hot Lemon Water,  I really like this when my stomach is feeling quite bloated or upset.

I have to read before I go to bed, It's been almost like a must for me. I am half way through 'The Book Thief by Markus Zusak', I have been loving this.Its incredible what a difference reading a few pages from your current book can do! I feel as though I fall asleep easier and almost feel like my brain has been fed interesting information instead of just social media buzz.Sometimes If I'm finding it hard to sleep I will always  take out my book and just keep reading till I get that 'sleepy pull' as I like to call it.

I have also been really into writing things into a journal. I did buy a planner at the start of the year but I feel as though I don't have things to do everyday and most of the things I write down are ideas for my blog or recipes that I want to try out. I have really been into healthy alternatives and I love finding new healthy recipes.I love a plan old diary which I can write down any thoughts I have before bed and plan for the next day so those thoughts aren't just going around in my head on a constant rotation as I am trying to sleep.

I'm not the type of person who likes to put a serum on my face before bed because all the ones I have tried have never really done anything amazing or they have made my pores feel clogged. I am the person who has to moisturize my lips before bed and also as ye know from my previous blogpost I have been really into moisturizing my hands so this is a must for me lately.
The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm in Strawberry // Here
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream €7.69 // Here

Hope You Enjoyed This Blogpost,
Love Chelsea x




No comments:

Post a Comment