Friday 26 June 2015

Payday Wishlist!

Hello lovelies,
I've been wanting to get my hands on so many things recently which have just lead to an amazing yet very long wishlist that I have saved on my phone. I thought since it's payday for some people it would be a great idea to show you guys some of the things I have been really wishing for this month and maybe give you dolls some idea's or just to have a nose at what I have been interested in because of the recent trends this summer.




Newlook Black Quilted Bagppack - Ive been wanting one of these type backpacks for agesss now and I just think it would be so handy and cute for college. I need one that is durable enough to hold my books but at the same time making sure its not too bulky.
// Here

Shoezone Lilley Womens Brown Distressed Look Pull On Boot - I've been looking for a brown pair of ankle boots as I think they are so handy to have to pair with jeans and skirts. The majority of my shoes come from shoezone because the quality is amazing and since I am a tall lady I dont have the smallest feet. These boots are the classic everyday boot and I just think they are gorgeous and so versatile. 
// Here

'The Denim Skirt' - One of the biggest trends right now has to be the denim skirt, you can get them EVERYWHERE. And I am in love, I am making it my mission to get one this week as I just think denim is so easy to wear, it goes with any type of top whether it is a shirt or a baggy t-shirt. It is definitely not just a one season piece either, It will be perfect in the colder months also as I think it would also be amazing with a high collared light jumper and black tights.  I have given links to my two favourite styles from Topshop and NewLook.
//Here
//Here

Quay Australia Sunglasses 'LANA' - This brand has been blowing up recently and they are all over my instagram. Their styles are just outstanding and I am in love with the dramatic cat eye'd type sunglasses. They are an australian brand and have amazing affordable quirky styles. They are also available from the ASOS website which is perfect for us girls across the water. They have so many celebrities wearing their sunglasses from Shay Mitchell, Cara Delevingne to Mathew Mc Conaughey.
//Here

'The Suede Skirt' - The skirt trend is definitely appealing to me a lot this season, with this amazing weather we've been getting lately how could we not get our legs out! The brown suede skirt has been a total must since 'coachella' and I am so happy it is. With a white cropped top would be just perfect and is such a simple skirt to have as casual day wear or even dress up with a nice pair of heels and jewelry. I have again given links to my two favourite styles from Topshop and NewLook.
//Here
//Here

Wishbone Necklace - I have been watching a lot of beauty youtubers vlogs recently and I have been loving and obsessing over their dainty chains and braclettes. Recently I came across this Irish company that sell these dainty necklases and braclettes that are just so cute and I feel as though they have the cutest necklases that every girl or woman would love to recieve for any occasion. They are so affordable and I have my eyes on the wishbone one as it holds a key meaning in my heart.
//Here

Donut Phone Case - After seeing shaaanxo's vlog with her donut phone cover I have seriously been wanting to change mine to the same one. I have found the exact one she has and it is from an american site but I have also shown a cheaper alternative which I am also obsessed with. I mean.. who doesn't love donuts??
// Here
//Here

White High Waisted Flared Trousers - I spotted these when I was up in dublin a few months back and I am still obsessing over them. I have seen them all over the blogosphere and they are just so complimentary and flattering to any body shape. They are also on sale right now so it is an overall winner in my book.
// Here

Jo Malone London Fragrance - I recently went into Brown Thomas with a few of my girlies and we were in awe of all the amazing Jo Malone scents. Since then I have been in-love with and needing the light floral scent they have in their store called 'Wild Bluebell'. It is the perfect summer scent for me and I, like most girls love their perfumes. Owning a Jo Malone Perfume is a serious luxury so I am counting my Penneys over the weekend. I would seriously advise everyone of you ladies to go to your nearest Jo Malone Stand/Store and just smell everything. It's a serious experience.
//Here

Tarte Eyeshadow Palette - If you watch any beauty gurus on Youtube or follow them on Instagram you would know how much they rave about this palette. It is such a perfect palette for any girl out there whom like myself, LOVE their neutrals and matte shades. It doesn't just have brown shades but it also hass some purple and black shades also. I have been eyeing up this palette for ages now.
// Here

Nars Radiance Creamy Concealer - This is a multi-use concealer as it can be used for both covering imperfections on the skin and also what it is mostly used for in the Youtube World is for highlighting under the eye as it is amazing for brightening up the face. If using as a highlighter then you would get a shade which is lighter than your skin tone to really bring brightness to that area of the face. It is also a high coverage concealer which makes it perfect for evening out the skin if covering any pigmentation problems.
//Here

Smashbox Pore Minimising Photo Finish Primer - As you all know I am obsessed with my benefit porefessional primer but this has been well hyped as the next best thing. I have been wanting to put this primer to the test for awhile now and I am thinking of trying to get my hands on a sample before buying the huge tube. Smashbox have a range of primers for different skin problems and are definitely worth checking out if you're in need of a new primer.
//Here

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Since we have been massively blessed with the launch of too faced in Debenhams I have been checking out all there products which I have wanted for years now. I am seriously impressed by the huge range they have and the prices aren't as high as I thought they would be. Too Faced are known for their amazing quality and gorgeous packaging and I just can't wait to get my hands on their products. Especially this bronzer.
//Here

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eyeshadow Palette - This is a palette which again is perfect for us ladies that love our neutral and matte shades. This palette is just amazing in every sense of the word and is just beautiful. I am a sucker for my neutrals and this is perfect in my opinion. The quality is meant to be insane but definitely an investment.
//Here

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate - This is an overnight serum used just before you go to sleep to allow the product to really soak into the skin and to replenish the skin while you sleep. I have heard so many raved reviews of this product that it's a definite wishlist item.
//Here

Hope ye enjoyed this wishlist blogpost,
Love Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment