Saturday 12 September 2015

Does Your Skin Need Saving? My 3 Skin Saviours!



Hello Lovelies,
It’s officially the end of my first week back to college and I am so ecstatic to be back, I know that might seem crazy to some people but to me I absolutely love my course and I just love the atmosphere and routine of college life. With starting the New Year I am trying to make more of an effort with my 'Fashion Style' and 'Makeup' for college. I get serious fashion inspiration from some of the other girls in college as they all look amazing and their styles are so different and I love getting my inspiration from other girls like myself instead of always looking at the ‘photoshopped’ versions in the magazines. Usually I don’t wear makeup every day, normally I barely even wear makeup so I have been really relying on my skincare recently to keep my skin looking the best it can.

These are 3 of my current skin saviours which I have been absolutely loving and obsessed with:

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Now who hasn’t heard of this absolute gem of a skincare product? I have always been into taking the first layer of my makeup off before actually cleansing my skin. Previous to using a Micellar Water I will have to admit I was a user of the horrid ‘make-up remover wipes’.  You just cannot deny the ease that is linked with being able to just swipe the wipes over your face. But then some genius came to create the marvellous ‘Micellar Water’. Some of this on cotton pads and you have no worries about damaging your skin like you would if you were using make-up remover wipes. This stuff is seriously amazing at taking of that first layer of makeup before going in with your cleanser. How does this work you might ask? It works like a magnet; the micelles capture and lift away any dirt from the skin. This of course includes any make-up present on the skin. This as a result means that there is no need to rub and scrub at the skin in order to take off that top layer of dirt and makeup before cleansing.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 400ml €6.79 // Here

St.Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub
Now what can I not say about this scrub? I have been using this on and off for about 3 years but I have been using it on a constant basis for about 5/6 months now. I found myself getting a few breakouts around my pores in my T-Zone and I tried everything to try and stop the breakouts occurring. I knew that I needed a scrub in order to really get down into my pores and to get rid of any dirt and dead skin cells that were building up and blocking my pores. For anyone who also finds that their pores are being blocked this is definitely worth a try! This is such an amazing scrub for such an affordable price. I don’t find this scrub too harsh for my skin and It doesn’t irritate my skin atall.

St.Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub 150ml €5.79 // Here

Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub
I picked up this product at the end of last year. I definitely saw a difference in my skin just a week after I started to use it. I have to admit that I didn’t use it on a constant basis as I always seemed to just use my usual cleanser and I am definitely someone who gets lazy when it comes to their skincare. But I found out how incredible this product is when I started bringing it to the gym with me. I used this straight after the gym when washing my face; I saw an incredible difference in my skin especially in my T-Zone where my problem areas are. I hate that feeling after the gym when you can feel the sweat and dirt just sitting on the surface of your skin/pores and this scrub is amazing at getting rid of any sweat and build up on the skin. This scrub is a 3 in 1 exfoliant; the Flycolic and Salicylic Acid refines, brightens and also renews the skin. 3% Glycolic Acid to exfoliate and retexture the skin and finally Salicylic Acid also deeply cleanses the pores.  

Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml €13.49 // Here

Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub 75ml €10.00 // Here

All These products are available from Boots Ireland. I Hope You Enjoyed This Blogpost. 
Love Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment