Monday 21 December 2015

The Under €15 Gift Guide For Her.



Hello Ladies and Gents,
For this blogpost  I thought it would be great to show you a few of the things which have caught my eye over the last week or two in an array of stores and which I thought would be perfect as stocking fillers, little gifts for friends or even great as those last minute gifts for the ladies in our lives. Whether it may be a bestfriend, a girlfriend, or even for the older ladies which we love and adore such as our mothers and grannys.

I absolutely love all these gifts and I think there is a great array for every type of person, whether they are more into the beauty side of things or they are a foodie person or a person that is more into the stationery. What I love most about these items is that they are available to buy in store, especially with myself I always love going out and buying my gifts, as buying online gives me a bit of anxiety as I always feel like it wont come on time. Especially when I always leave my present buying till last minute. 

1.Sleek Cosmetics 'The Gold Standard I-Lust Eyeshadow €9.99 //Here
2.Primark/Penneys Makeup Brushes €2.50/€1.50 // Here
3.Real Techniques Miracle Complex Sponge €7.99 //Here
4. Cocoa Brown Bronzed & Beautiful Gift Set €9.99 //
5. Soap & Glory Happy Pamper Gift Set €7.00 // Here
6.Happy Jackson Lunch Box €9.00 // Here
7.Debenhams Set of Three Tea Set In Tube €14.00 // Here
8.The Mindfulness Colouring Book €10.99 // Here
9.Lush Blooming Beautiful Gift Set €12.95 // Here
10.Benefit Tan About Town €12.00 // Here
11.Mood Metallic Rose Gold A6 Notebook €6.00 // Here
12.Border Biscuits Border Fruit Shortbread Gift Selection €9.25 // Here
13.St Tropez Instant Cracker €7.00 // Here
14. Sleek Cosmetics Precious Metals Highlighting Palette €13.49 // Here

Hope ye enjoyed this little gift guide,
Love Chelsea x


No comments:

Post a Comment